Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so it goes
[Image: 57908957_10218737458689186_4851622768690...e=5D3DBF24]
Addictive knife buying isn't guided by logic.

Its probably my age that makes people think I am an adult.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some
may call that bribery. We do not apologize."
 -Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
Some things a person just never has enough of!  Knives are just one among many, but to have the means for all those others, money is normally at the top of the list. Cool
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
(04-25-2019, 12:47 AM)Jimbo Wrote: Some things a person just never has enough of! 

........it feels that way - I put it down to having parents that filled my head with stories of the Great Deppression  Confused
Well...If you feel that way - feel free to send some of your hoard up north! (Kidding - you really do need more knives)

WFW
Flunkis Moritani - When in doubt - Play dead  - Red Green
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

.jpg   DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH KNIVES.jpg (Size: 46.02 KB / Downloads: 6)
Tryker

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

If the golden rule says, ''Silence Is Golden'' Why is duck tape silver???

Actually had a cute little stock knife follow me home this morning Rolleyes