Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A blast from the past
Hey everybody!

It's been a while, but I decided to drop in and see how everybody was doing, and probably stay for a while, although I might not be as active on the boards as I once was.  Like always seems to happen, a lot of life has come and gone.  I'm doing well in general and really good in some areas.

Hope to see some friendly faces again and catch up on old times!  Not sure who from the old gang is still around, but I'm looking forward to joining the fire cicle again.

Aitrus
Welcome back!

Very quiet now Aitrus.
The board members are so knowledgeable now, nobody can post anything they do not know already.
There must be something!!!

Big Grin
Welcome back!

Not sure if I ever knew you, but pleased to know you now!

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(04-17-2019, 11:11 PM)Aitrus Wrote: Hey everybody!

It's been a while, but I decided to drop in and see how everybody was doing, and probably stay for a while, although I might not be as active on the boards as I once was.  Like always seems to happen, a lot of life has come and gone.  I'm doing well in general and really good in some areas.

Hope to see some friendly faces again and catch up on old times!  Not sure who from the old gang is still around, but I'm looking forward to joining the fire cicle again.

Aitrus
I hear ya! Same here...….Glad to see some of the same old crew alive and well! "Sometimes its hard to tell, but I'm still alive and well!"  Johnny Winter......
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
(04-18-2019, 03:11 PM)Limey Pete Wrote: The board members are so knowledgeable now, nobody can post anything they do not know already.

Rolleyes