Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
realistic apocalypse planning
Wink 
Hey y'all........as Im sure you all know, there are a million and 1 ways to die in the West---actually in the South, East and North too!

My friends and I are always discussing apocalyptic (short term disasters and long term) type situations, so that if one were to happen--we would be better prepared--to know what we might do, where we might go and for how long....there are things like a nuclear attack or accidental leak....a disease--naturally occurring or biological warfare, an act of nature--such as a pole reversal/shift, floods, tsunami's, earthquakes, storms, meteor, solar flares and EMP's....

and then there is looming economic collapse....hey---- beans, bullets and band-aids friends....AND whiskey!!! Cool

Recently Joe helped me dispel the myth of collapse from "calling in the debt"

I thought I might share our thoughts, so that we all may be better prepared and living in reality...Joe claims its silly to think that the banks and the people buying the debt from the banks COULD, WOULD or SHOULD ever "call in" the massive debt to be paid ....I use to think this a realistic situation but its not rooted in logic. I know you dont need a lesson in how the FED RES works but hear me out...because my point here--is that economic collapse (fabricated recessions) depressions and inflation IS a temporary threat, not an long term apocalyptic one....IMHO (and please if you have valid points bring em on)

The reasons the debt will never be expected to be paid in full---  a few simple ones

#1) that is not the "deal"--that was never the agreement.... the way the centuries old globalist debt slave trap works is that it NEVER ends, it was never intended to end......our handlers, our representatives--- made a deal with the devil per se, the deal is----the powers that be "loan" us this invisible (fiat? I guess) currency--they only need to have 10% of our wealth on hand at institutions, the other 90% is invisible...some of the massive debt taken out by Europe, USA, Canada ect is in trade, in goods and services and some in real cash and some electronic credit---basically we ask the world banks--IMF ect for permission to print more money to stimulate the economy based upon the worth of our GDP ect....since when did they become "boss" of the money??? hahahahah since we sold the Fed Res....(but as a side note, many ppl dont know that there was a clause in the agreement, that stated we could buy it back for the purchase price at any time)

they dont do this out of the kindness of their hearts--they do it for the interest rates--in USA its about a million dollars per second on the debt clock I believe...in Canada I think its a thousand dollars a second or something....

anyways the deal is---we get the invisible money--the rights to say we have it--- and they get a million dollars a second in real money--the agreement does not ever include us paying it back in full-when a person takes out a loan with a bank---the agreement is you give me this much dollars now, I give you that much dollars per period of time for so and so many years./...the banks cant just knock on your door and say ok Miss Generoux, we want our 100,000$ house loan back right now....today....

#2) things to keep in mind, IF the global financial institutions EVER got the cajones to try to "call" in the debt (which they wont, it would be akin to killing your cash cow for 1 meal)---it might be the best thing that ever happened to us! You see when you have creditors breathing down your neck for the money owed to them, you can call debt consolidators, they haggle with the creditors and if you owe say 10,000$ and can never pay---to save the creditors time and money--the consolidators will haggle down to an agreeable price---say she owes 10,000$ --your representatives will offer the creditors 3,000$ and be done with it! They'll usually settle....better than long and costly litigation processes. So they want 22 trillion---hey settle for 2 trillion, do I hear 3 trillion....they only gave us 10% of that money--so we should only give 10% back!

#3) A certain (amazing, Patriotic, woke) US President has recently passed legislation pertaining to seizing the wealth of the globalists/Kabaal/evil war profiteers and related entities, should they get out of line....Im no fan of exec orders, and I do not support the seizing of private citizens assets until found guilty by a jury of their peers BUT we are playing hard ball here...this does not pertain to citizens it pertains to entities ....evil ones.

TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES:

Pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), I hereby report that I have issued the enclosed Executive Order (the “order”) declaring a national emergency with respect to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States posed by serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world. In addition to taking action under IEEPA, the order implements the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”) and delegates certain of its authorities.

The order blocks the property and interests in property of persons listed in the Annex to the order. It also blocks the property and interests in property of any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(1) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(2) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(a) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(b) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

(3) to be or have been a leader or official of:

(a) an entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in (1), (2)(a), or (2)(b) above relating to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(b) an entity whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to the order as a result of activities related to the leader’s or the official’s tenure; or

(4) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in (1), (2)(a), or (2)(b) above.

The order also blocks any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(5) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of:

(a) any activity described in (1), (2)(a), or (2)(b) above that is conducted by a foreign person;

(b) any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to the order; or

© any entity described in (3)(a) above where the activity is conducted by a foreign person;

(6) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to the order; or

(7) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in (5) or (6) above.
In addition, the order suspends entry into the United States of any alien listed in the Annex or determined to meet one or more of the criteria above.

https://newswithviews.com/will-trumps-executive-order-seize-george-soros-funds/

so in closing friends, economic collapse is a real threat, I am VERY disgusted with the ballooning debt that our previous and current leaders have saddled our grandchildren with, I am sickened that our treasonous leaders have fed us to the wolves, but we are fighting back---what we have to realize is they need US more than WE need them! We are their bread and butter.....and ultimately what we say goes....they (the elite) are very afraid of us....BECAUSE hey in 1672, the Dutch cannibalized their PM.....and every atrocity since, has been bread and circuses.

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(03-30-2019, 02:45 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: economic collapse (fabricated recessions) depressions and inflation IS a temporary threat, not an long term apocalyptic one....IMHO (and please if you have valid points bring em on)

DS - except for those that jumped out the window when they though they had lost "everything" Confused

..........so in closing friends, economic collapse is a real threat,............

DS - I think so,  maybe not a planet killer, but a nation / family killer - living in debt is soul crushing Sad

The global monetary system is an abstract human concept, but has real world consequences for those that fail to master their role in it - nations or individuals - it's probably the most essential survival skill - nothing is possible without adequate financial resources in my experience -  like it or not we are more like bees in a collective hive than most of us are willing to admit. 

Wink
The threat from international financiers is not so much that they will demand repayment but rather that they may refuse to keep lending - and may impose higher interest &/or conditions for future loans. 

Sad
No more pleased I want to be cheered not depressed..
And the weather report is not too good either.

Tongue
"You can't hit the ball unless you take a swing."
Martin Crane

"As God once said - and I think rightly . . ."
Field Marshal Viscount Montgomery

“Steady Monty. you cant speak to me like that. I'm you boss."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Remember gentlemen it is not just France we are fighting for, it's champagne."
Churchill 

(04-01-2019, 01:24 PM)Limey Pete Wrote: No more pleased I want to be cheered not depressed..

Tongue

I can't imagine you have any debt Pete, other than your share of the National deficit of course Confused
(03-30-2019, 02:45 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: Hey y'all........as Im sure you all know, there are a million and 1 ways to die in the West---actually in the South, East and North too!

My friends and I are always discussing apocalyptic (short term disasters and long term) type situations, so that if one were to happen--we would be better prepared--to know what we might do, where we might go and for how long....there are things like a nuclear attack or accidental leak....a disease--naturally occurring or biological warfare, an act of nature--such as a pole reversal/shift, floods, tsunami's, earthquakes, storms, meteor, solar flares and EMP's....

and then there is looming economic collapse....hey---- beans, bullets and band-aids friends....AND whiskey!!! Cool

AOC
I understand what you are saying, and admittedly many of the things you mentioned could be a threat to anyone, anywhere.  So what are the probabilities of an earthquake, pole reversal/shift, tsunami at one's immediate location.  What makes the list on the West coast will most likely be different from here in the deep South, or in your location, so we all have to determine the principal threats at our own indigenous locations (but a few threats could be the same in all three location), then prioritize those threats greatest to least.  Then we can began to prepare in earnest.  

Regardless of the cause, certain things will be necessary to combat a variety of threats, so our preparations will overlap much. Food, is a given, we will need nourishment, regardless 
of the cause or threat.  

Monetary matters are never out of style, so our preparations certainly need to include careful scrutinizing our financial assets and making plans to protect them to the best of our abilities.  Our abilities may vary as greatly as our actual assets, and in some cases the use of financial advisor's & legal council both could prove most advantageous.  

Financial disasters have a much greater potential in certain countries, than others, but I would never say never anywhere.  Never is a mighty l-o-n-g time!  

Our local climate will also raise or lower certain threats.  A winter blizzard producing extremely cold temperatures would certainly be of greater prominence in the Canadian back country, but for those of us in the deep South a summer heat wave and drought zooms up the scale as a much greater potential problem for us.  Flooding varies as a problem.  People living along major bodies of water & throughout their flood zones, like the Mississippi, Ohio, & Arkansas Rivers, flooding is a potential threat and the closer one lives to the river the higher up that potential it climbs.  For those of us living a mile or two from a stream which we can step across, flooding slides way down the list as being a potential threat for us.   

Kicking the idea around with like minded friends, can produce new ideas, which open up avenues not previously explored, or dredge up old ideals long put to rest.  As they say..... "Out of the mouth of babes!"  (New ideas, new thoughts, occasionally they do emerge from the least likely sources, was what I meant by that last statement, least anyone get the wrong idea as to my meaning.)
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
(03-31-2019, 03:49 AM)Deerstalker Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 02:45 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: economic collapse (fabricated recessions) depressions and inflation IS a temporary threat, not an long term apocalyptic one....IMHO (and please if you have valid points bring em on)

DS - except for those that jumped out the window when they though they had lost "everything" Confused
AOC--ya, I really don't mean to sound like a  grumpy curmudgeon, I am sure some of those folks were great people, albeit not too intelligent. Darwin awards. Suicide is never the answer, especially due to economic reasons! us Hoodlums will never go that route unless last resort.

..........so in closing friends, economic collapse is a real threat,............

DS - I think so,  maybe not a planet killer, but a nation / family killer - living in debt is soul crushing Sad

AOC--yes living in debt is a family killer and soul crushing--living debt free is the Hoodlum/survivalist and prepper way, pleased to say that after my family helped me pay off my student loans, and saving to pay off the credit card....Joe and I are now debt free and beginning to save!! But ill not be putting all my savings into the bank, they will close during disasters,.I will keep cash, gold and tangibles
...and if a disaster hits I will rush out and spend my cash on gasoline and bullets as quick as I can.

The global monetary system is an abstract human concept, but has real world consequences for those that fail to master their role in it - nations or individuals - it's probably the most essential survival skill - nothing is possible without adequate financial resources in my experience -  like it or not we are more like bees in a collective hive than most of us are willing to admit. 

Wink

I agree wholeheartedly, just look at Venezuela now! If your nation fails to master economics, the individuals in the nation will suffer the dire consequences. Only option for many in Venezuela now is to try to walk out.

(03-31-2019, 04:30 AM)Deerstalker Wrote: The threat from international financiers is not so much that they will demand repayment but rather that they may refuse to keep lending - and may impose higher interest &/or conditions for future loans. 

Sad

I agree with the thought that they (banks, IMF whatever) may impose higher interest and conditions for future loans part--why just look at Greece! But if they refuse to keep lending--ill eat my hat because they only benefit from lending---its not like they actually have to have the money to lend, only 10%. As I mentioned I suspect this cycle of the debt clock going higher and higher isn't meant to ever end, just continuously increase, as I believe it is a type of sick game.

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(04-01-2019, 01:24 PM)Limey Pete Wrote: No more pleased I want to be cheered not depressed..

Tongue

Tongue Tongue OH Limey, I didn't mean to get all doom and gloom on ya! its spring, the birdies are chirping, the flowers are blooming...Things are good too...some parts of the world (specifically USA and Briton with Brexit) are in a better situation than they were 5 years ago....the danger has actually lessened in many areas....the rest of Europe tho...yeesh

IMO when I first realized the dire state of affairs globally in my youth, it depressed me and made me bitter and cynical....but then--just like the 12 stages of grief, I moved to a sort of Zen like acceptance of whatever may come , and I have faith what is meant to be will be....hope for the best, prep for the worst!

If we die --we die and if we live-- we live...simple as that. I hope we get the chance to live but if not, I know I had an awesome time.

AOC

AOC

(04-03-2019, 02:52 AM)Jimbo Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 02:45 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: Hey y'all........as Im sure you all know, there are a million and 1 ways to die in the West---actually in the South, East and North too!

AOC
I understand what you are saying, and admittedly many of the things you mentioned could be a threat to anyone, anywhere.  So what are the probabilities of an earthquake, pole reversal/shift, tsunami at one's immediate location.  What makes the list on the West coast will most likely be different from here in the deep South, or in your location, so we all have to determine the principal threats at our own indigenous locations (but a few threats could be the same in all three location), then prioritize those threats greatest to least.  Then we can began to prepare in earnest.  

AOC: OH yes I agree-- much different threats...im in no danger of a tsunami here, but if Cali gets nuked, Eastern Ontarians are toast, there will be no escape---the only safe way is West and it'll wrap the great lakes and hit us hard and fast...I have come to determine that the greatest threat to all mankind, is this global kabaal/ secret elite society which seems to control the ALL information and knowledge regular people have access to wrt whats happening in our environment, finances, foreign affairs, ect ect...with them controlling the information/narrative (using the media and school indoctrination) thereby guiding our response and policies ---we can never make informed decisions on what we should do. Hell Im inclined to think if a major disaster was heading for us, that they may try to KEEP it from us, until its too late--or maybe they will be the cause of it.

Regardless of the cause, certain things will be necessary to combat a variety of threats, so our preparations will overlap much. Food, is a given, we will need nourishment, regardless 
of the cause or threat.  

oh hell ya--beans, bullets and band aids (not actually band aids, but antibiotics would be good) You are right, for someone in the South drinking water is going to be priority, here we have good water EVERYWHERE, but its hard to keep warm.

Monetary matters are never out of style, so our preparations certainly need to include careful scrutinizing our financial assets and making plans to protect them to the best of our abilities.  Our abilities may vary as greatly as our actual assets, and in some cases the use of financial advisor's & legal council both could prove most advantageous.  

Financial disasters have a much greater potential in certain countries, than others, but I would never say never anywhere.  Never is a mighty l-o-n-g time!  

Yes I just don't see it happening in the USA, as the USA IS the economy! They run shit. It was a little scary for awhile under Obummer when the commies were trying to create that new banking system based on gold and move away from the petro dollar, but they failed miserably.

Our local climate will also raise or lower certain threats.  A winter blizzard producing extremely cold temperatures would certainly be of greater prominence in the Canadian back country, but for those of us in the deep South a summer heat wave and drought zooms up the scale as a much greater potential problem for us.  Flooding varies as a problem.  People living along major bodies of water & throughout their flood zones, like the Mississippi, Ohio, & Arkansas Rivers, flooding is a potential threat and the closer one lives to the river the higher up that potential it climbs.  For those of us living a mile or two from a stream which we can step across, flooding slides way down the list as being a potential threat for us.   

Kicking the idea around with like minded friends, can produce new ideas, which open up avenues not previously explored, or dredge up old ideals long put to rest.  As they say..... "Out of the mouth of babes!"  (New ideas, new thoughts, occasionally they do emerge from the least likely sources, was what I meant by that last statement, least anyone get the wrong idea as to my meaning.)

Yes my friends and I have whittled it down to the 5 most likely scenarios (1.EMP/solar flare, 2.disease, 3.nuke attack/leak, 4.global natural climate/disaster, 5. civil war)....all of them involve levels of bug out. Because it wont come all at once....for example we have a bug out location which can sustain 20 to 30 of us which is 45 mins out of town, another one 3 hours out of town, one in the next province...and then the last ditch resort --to bug out up North for 1,2 and 4 and grab a boat and head out to the South Pacific for 3 and 5. We don't want to head North--its a bitch! But it neutralizes the biggest threat---people. It also has ample fresh water, food and wood for warmth.... hahhah mouths of babes! Big Grin Joe says if its civil war--we stay to fight...I told him Im only staying if I think we can win...if not live to fight another day.

AOC

Yes it is all doom and gloom here.
Our government cannot agree on a EU deal, so they say.
However when we do leave our MPs will not have the option of becoming members of the European Union government, which many of them were counting on, if they lose their government seats in Britain.
I suspect that is something to do with their reluctance to leave the EU.
I predict many EU countries will follow us out when we leave.
The EU was based on strong economic countries at the start.
Not we have Croatia and Bulgaria in the EU.
They still use horse and carts on the farms!
Greece is effectively bankrupt, and Italy is not far behind.
Our productivity is up and our unemployment is down, unlike many EU countries at the moment.
Britain is thriving even with this business of uncertainty.
I am in favor of a no deal exit.
Times might be hard for six months and then Britain will be stronger for leaving.
(04-04-2019, 03:08 PM)Limey Pete Wrote: Yes it is all doom and gloom here.
Our government cannot agree on a EU deal, so they say.
However when we do leave our MPs will not have the option of becoming members of the European Union government, which many of them were counting on, if they lose their government seats in Britain.
I suspect that is something to do with their reluctance to leave the EU.
I predict many EU countries will follow us out when we leave.
The EU was based on strong economic countries at the start.
Not we have Croatia and Bulgaria in the EU.
They still use horse and carts on the farms!
Greece is effectively bankrupt, and Italy is not far behind.
Our productivity is up and our unemployment is down, unlike many EU countries at the moment.
Britain is thriving even with this business of uncertainty.
I am in favor of a no deal exit.
Times might be hard for six months and then Britain will be stronger for leaving.

100% agreed-even Turkey is trying to weasel their way into the EU hahah, we don't take barbarians

--"and then Britain will be stronger for leaving...."

that's why the masters don't want them to leave...Britain will be stronger---the union will be weaker....

oooh rule Britannia--Britannia rules the waves! Britons never---ever---will be slaves...

AOC

Debt is what fuels the money system. I don't see that going away. One thing they can do is to increase interest rates. That would surely hurt!
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
(04-04-2019, 02:31 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: ill eat my hat because they only benefit from lending---

Just the threat can be enough........... Confused

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_adjustment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavily_in..._countries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_debt

https://governmentdebt.net/clock-united-states/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_crisis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...ublic_debt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_default

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_public_debt
(04-04-2019, 09:35 PM)Tn Ridge Rover Wrote: Debt is what fuels the money system. I don't see that going away. One thing they can do is to increase interest rates. That would surely hurt!

There is good debt & bad debt - personal, corporate & national debt - debt is a tool like a chainsaw or a firearm it can be harmful or beneficial depending on the way it is used.  

Shy

(04-04-2019, 03:21 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 03:08 PM)Limey Pete Wrote: Times might be hard for six months and then Britain will be stronger for leaving.

Britain will be stronger---the union will be weaker....

Like a divorce, the devil is in the detail Wink
The end point with debt comes when an entity is borrowing money to pay interest - the compound interest will eventually exceed total income. Sad