Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The addiction is real!
(10-13-2018, 08:32 AM)Bill Hay Wrote: Then what would be the sense in living?

It is possible to live with out a Kill em all, Black ops, Panther knife, Bill.
For some it would be hard - I read. But it is possible . . . 
I do not have a, Kill em all, Black ops, Panther knife, and I am happy.   Big Grin
"You can't hit the ball unless you take a swing."
Martin Crane

"As God once said - and I think rightly . . ."
Field Marshal Viscount Montgomery

“Steady Monty. you cant speak to me like that. I'm you boss."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Remember gentlemen it is not just France we are fighting for, it's champagne."
Churchill 

(10-13-2018, 07:45 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: ........ tell your lady friend/wife, "I am broke and cannot take you out for a month because I have spent $2000 on a Kill em all, Black ops, Panther knife."

Wife is correct Pete (40 years +) so she's definitely out of  warranty now Angel

It's even sadder than you suggest..........

My taste is way more pedestrian than the  "$2000 on a Kill em all, Black ops, Panther knife"

I like tools in general so its more butcher's knives, cordless drills & hammers for me.

If she took revenge for each purchase it would be a death of a thousand cuts Confused

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi

Watch out ............its an Asian tradition Tongue
(10-13-2018, 08:32 AM)Bill Hay Wrote: Then what would be the sense in living?

There's always pretty girls & beer Bill Huh Wink
Greg;
I remember what to do with beer...drink til you drop

But for the  life of me I can't remember what girls are for Huh
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
Dave, The girls are to distract you and keep you confused . . . I think!
Theophilus
(10-13-2018, 10:06 PM)Theophilus Wrote: Dave, The girls are to distract you and keep you confused . . . I think!
 Theophilus

Good lookin girls always distract and confuse me. 

When I drink beer I feel distracted and confused.

Coincidence?!?!? Maybe some sort of government plot?!?!?!
Girls may be too confusing for even the Gubmint to handle Big Grin
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
(10-13-2018, 11:25 PM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: Girls may be too confusing for even the Gubmint to handle Big Grin

Over here they pretty much run it Rolleyes
(10-13-2018, 09:43 AM)Deerstalker Wrote: If she took revenge for each purchase it would be a death of a thousand cuts Confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CuQvxQ75D4

Good to have a mate who can shoot Sad
(Yesterday, 04:17 AM)Deerstalker Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 09:43 AM)Deerstalker Wrote: If she took revenge for each purchase it would be a death of a thousand cuts Confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CuQvxQ75D4

Good to have a mate who can shoot Sad

Yes it's not much different from the Sand Pebbles now Deerstalker, except they have Seven/Elevans in Thailand.  Tongue

The women out here have a terrible revenge for a man that offends them, they pretend to forgive, and have a celebratory romp, and then the treacherous Oriental damsel cuts "it" off!
However the Thai doctors are the worlds best at stitching "it" back on again - they have had so much practice you see.
"You can't hit the ball unless you take a swing."
Martin Crane

"As God once said - and I think rightly . . ."
Field Marshal Viscount Montgomery

“Steady Monty. you cant speak to me like that. I'm you boss."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Remember gentlemen it is not just France we are fighting for, it's champagne."
Churchill 

(Yesterday, 09:29 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: The women out here have a terrible revenge for a man that offends them, they pretend to forgive, and have a celebratory romp, and then the treacherous Oriental damsel cuts "it" off!
However the Thai doctors are the worlds best at stitching "it" back on again - they have had so much practice you see.

So your saying that they "bob it" like Lorena Bobbitt?
(Yesterday, 04:51 PM)Willie Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:29 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: The women out here have a terrible revenge for a man that offends them, they pretend to forgive, and have a celebratory romp, and then the treacherous Oriental damsel cuts "it" off!

So your saying that they "bob it" like Lorena Bobbitt?

Yes but not usually when the man is asleep.
The saying goes out here that, if they really love the man they leave "it" behind, so "it" can be stitched on again.
However, if they do not leave "it" when they leave, that means they are really mad.