Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini-fridge massacre
Not necessarily something I'd recommend, but apparently my bush swords are mini-fridge rated.  Big Grin

Customer pics.

[Image: 29721938178_6f8a966b08_c.jpg]minifridge by James Helm, on Flickr

[Image: 42687909345_5e02af1d21_c.jpg]minifridge2 by James Helm, on Flickr
James Helm - Proud to be a Neo-Tribal Metalsmith scavenging the wreckage of civilization!

Helm Enterprises, Forging Division - http://www.helmforge.com

Helm Enterprises, Grinding Division - http://www.helmgrind.com

A collaboration with Wasteland Leatherwork: wastelandcrow.blogspot.com
Oy! We knew there was a difference between concealment and cover with guns. Now we gotta think about it wit your knives too?
More & more plastic and insulating material, with less & less metal in most appliances.  Look around in your average home and pick out the appliance you would feel safe behind, and there probably will not be many you will want to seek protection from behind.  Unfortunately outside the home is not that much better, considering the world in which we not live.

The knife doesn't look any worse for the wear, so congratulations to the maker.  Cool
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
Excellent work James
It was almost overwhelming to see all of your wares on display in Atlanta, great to meet you and your lovely wife.
My only regret was I didn't get to sit and chat very much.
If anyone is sitting on the fence about ordering a Stormcrow knife, I have three of his edged tools and I highly recommend you to Get One!

Griz
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
Thanks, guys!

Griz - Really enjoyed meeting you at Blade. Any chance you'll make it to Blade Show West in Portland, OR, the first weekend in October?

It's probably the late hour, but I'm drawing a blank on what the third knife of mine is that you have behind the Ham Bowie and the Little Rok.
James Helm - Proud to be a Neo-Tribal Metalsmith scavenging the wreckage of civilization!

Helm Enterprises, Forging Division - http://www.helmforge.com

Helm Enterprises, Grinding Division - http://www.helmgrind.com

A collaboration with Wasteland Leatherwork: wastelandcrow.blogspot.com
Can't make it to Portland I am taking some guys from work to the Stikine Plateau for Moose and Caribou until Oct.10, then back to work to pay for the next trip.
The other knife is a small flat early knife of yours that I got in a trade from another hoodlum years ago. He actually has it right now and I hope he brings it tomorrow when he stops by my place on his way to a wedding Rolleyes
I also have a hatchet that you made, I can't remember if I got it from Luke or another hoodlum  but it is hardened just right for chopping up mooses and other edible critters, it is a little light bearded model.
Love em all, I am thinking of taking them with me to Valhalla when I go. Cool
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
I understand how pissed off you can get when the beer is not cold enough. You showed that sum bitch fridge a think or two.
(07-27-2018, 01:57 AM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: Love em all, I am thinking of taking them with me to Valhalla when I go. Cool

Has the lovely Valkyrie given you any indication of when your time is up Grizz?
And how is the hunting at Valhala?

Wink
"You can't hit the ball unless you take a swing."
Martin Crane

"As God once said - and I think rightly . . ."
Field Marshal Viscount Montgomery

“Steady Monty. you cant speak to me like that. I'm you boss."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Remember gentlemen it is not just France we are fighting for, it's champagne."
Churchill 

(07-27-2018, 01:31 PM)7.62 Wrote: I understand how pissed off you can get when the beer is not cold enough. 

We all know that feeling ......... Dodgy  Rolleyes