Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skookum Bush Tool
I have no car here in thailand.
Will you try to sharpen a knife on your car window Deerstalker, in the interest of research, the good of the country, the advancement of science, and the betterment of all survivalists everywhere, of any race, religion, age or gender?

Tongue
(07-12-2018, 06:40 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: Will you try to sharpen a knife on your car window Deerstalker, .............

Of course Pete, although as was the case with the fellow in the video mine are sharp already Wink
Well will you first blunt one of you knife blades, with say, chopping out weeds in the ground, and then try to sharpen the knife on your car window Deerstalker, in the interest of research, the good of the country, the advancement of science, and the betterment of all survivalists everywhere, of any race, religion, age or gender?

Big Grin
(07-12-2018, 07:16 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: Well will you first blunt one of you knife blades,..................

Probably not Pete, that method is akin to using a steel (i.e. does not remove metal) so I'll try a little honing as the opportunity presents Rolleyes
Alright Deerstalker, I knew you would not avoid your duty to try to sharpen a knife on your car window in the interest of research, the good of the country, the advancement of science, and the betterment of all survivalists everywhere, of any race, religion, age or gender?

Thank you

Shy
I'll sharpen all your knives for you Pete, just send them all to me and please include 100 Euros for return shipping and handling.
No big deal to sharpen some knives for an old chum Big Grin
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
(07-13-2018, 01:37 AM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: I'll sharpen all your knives for you Pete, just send them all to me and please include 100 Euros for return shipping and handling.
No big deal to sharpen some knives for an old chum Big Grin

Thank you for your kind offer Grizz, I will keep this in mind and remember your offer at the time my knives become blunt.

Tongue
any time old chum
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.