Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headstone epitaph
"Addictive knife buying is  NOT guided by logic."

I know you all will understand.
Addictive knife buying isn't guided by logic.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some
may call that bribery. We do not apologize."
 -Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
I do Rolleyes
(06-13-2018, 01:58 PM)jbarrow Wrote: "Addictive knife buying is  NOT guided by logic."

You could actually substitute anything for knife ie:  gun, machete, etc. and the statement would be equally correct.
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
I'm thinking you could have your 3 favorite blades embedded in the top of the stone like Excaliber for effect and understanding.

(06-14-2018, 01:13 PM)jbarrow Wrote: I'm thinking you could have your 3 favorite blades embedded in the top of the stone...............

Good idea............  Idea

The more durable ones, secured with epoxy maybe Rolleyes
(06-13-2018, 01:58 PM)jbarrow Wrote: "Addictive knife buying is  NOT guided by logic."

"my LIFE"  NOT guided by logic."

Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
Robert Baden Powell's headstone in Kenya has a circle with a dot in the center. The tracking symbol for returning home.

[Image: jung-kenya-1.jpg?resize=678%2C373&ssl=1]

What a nice man,
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEcS0M0IvI5UnZt76l-Tm...SK3Uy87MET]
here is Fred Burnham's

[Image: 16352457_116205193781.jpg]

[Image: 230px-Major_Frederick_Russell_Burnham_DSO_1901.jpg]

and the Plaque says

[Image: 16352457_116205175369.jpg]
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.