Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back for a visit!
I hadn't been around for a few years and got to wondering what everyone was up to.  Fortunately, I actually remembered my password! 

I haven't been up to much.  I've experimented with some hobbies and decided I liked shooting and reloading.

I'm still running a garden and I bought the acre lot next to me, so I've installed an electric fence and my goats arrive sometime in the next two weeks.
I'm also getting stuck with a mini donkey.  It was a rescue donkey and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.  Probably just feed it!  Ha.
Life ain't nothin but a funny funny riddle..... J. Denver
Good to see you Wayne.  Maybe try using it as a pack donkey around the garden instead of a cart!
Ride life bareback!

"Move to the sound of the guns"

My Orders
My orders are to fight
Then if I bleed, or fail,
Or strongly win, what matters it?
God only doth prevail.

The servant craveth naught
Except to serve with might.
I was not told to win or lose,–

My orders are to fight.

~ Ethelwyn Wetherald
Hello, welcome back Big Grin

I am not sure if there are predators where you live but I have heard donkeys make impressive and formidable livestock guards...as well as loyal pets...the pack mule is a good idea also.

Make him earn his keep Cool

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
I could take him to the Glencoe Mall  (aka Family Dollar) and let people get their picture taken with it.

The kids want to name him Assface.
Life ain't nothin but a funny funny riddle..... J. Denver
Welcome Back WayneH!!! Glad to see you!

-Karen
Welcome back Wayne I hope to hear more about your farm, Mrs. Griz and I are working toward the same end.

Griz
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
Thumbs Up 
Nice to see yea around Wayne

Feed that donkey and your going to get some nice fertilizer for that garden!

See how much weight the mini-ass can carry and train to harness and carrying goods.

Yes dress up and rent yourself and the donkey out for all kinds of theater and promotion.

Build a cart to be pulled again within the reasonable weight the beast can handle.....

Make friends and you'll have a creature to tell your troubles too and maybe not talk back.....

Lots of win-win options for yea   Cool
(12-03-2017, 12:38 AM)WayneH Wrote: I could take him to the Glencoe Mall  (aka Family Dollar) and let people get their picture taken with it.

The kids want to name him Assface.

hahahaha Big Grin Big Grin
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan