Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
signal 9 The reliant 32 380 38
[Image: Front+Angle.jpg?format=750w]

http://www.signal9defense.com/
There have been previous 4 barrel handguns in the past.  There was a compact Off-Duty in Caliber .357 Mag (which will also fire .38 Special it goes with out saying), and there was also the Advantage Arms Model 422 which could be had in either.22 LR or .22 Magnum, both of which were classified "Special Purpose" handguns back in the 80's & 90's.
Jimbo
Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not only unpatrotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. - Theodore Roosevelt

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
It’s currently vapor ware . Might give me a call
Some companies apparently have a worthy product, which the consumers never really accept, or it was so radical and far ahead of its time the manufacturer goes under before the product catches on and once the product is no longer available, or available in very limited quantities, everyone wants one. 

Then others announce their dreams so far in advance, trying to build support, confidence, raise funding for their efforts, etc; yet their product(s) see delays, after delays, before reaching market with some products never materializing for whatever reason. 

In the firearms world being categorized as "Special Purpose," as previous weapons of this type & style have been classified, is not always a desirable thing.  The consumer is a fickle lot, that is always changing what is "hot" and what is "NOT" in their purchasing sights.
Jimbo
Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not only unpatrotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. - Theodore Roosevelt

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
yeah I'd love to load test one out to 1 00 yards