Hoods Woods New Hoodlums Forum
Thrope in training - New Member - Printable Version

+- Hoods Woods New Hoodlums Forum (http://forum.hoodswoods.net)
+-- Forum: Hoodlum Skills Forums (http://forum.hoodswoods.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Welcome To The Hoodlums (http://forum.hoodswoods.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Thrope in training - New Member (/showthread.php?tid=49908)

Thrope in training - New Member - Thrope in training - 09-12-2018

Hello, my name is Brogan Doll and I'm the son of Gerald Doll (MISANTHROPE), I regret that I haven't been to any of the gatherings but I was too young and innocent. Anyway I'm 17 and looking forward to meeting some of you in person.

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - ddennis2 - 09-12-2018

Hello youngster. Welcome!
Tell your old man to stop being such of a stranger!

DD

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - jbarrow - 09-12-2018

Welcome! Many "newbies" cut their teeth on your dad's misadventures. Pull up a chair to the fire and discuss some Hoodlum vids with us.

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - thatmckenzie - 09-12-2018

Good to meet you. Smile

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - Bill Hay - 09-12-2018

Well cool... Glad you're on board, I hope you get involved in the discussions and you enjoy the forum!

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - Adapt-Overcome-Conquer - 09-12-2018

Welcome to the forum!

JBarrow is right... Big Grin

I WAS one of them newbies that "cut my teeth" reading about your dads "misadventures"... I believe he was still writing often when I joined up...

I am sure you'll fit right in.

AOC

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - Limey Pete - 09-13-2018

Welcome Brogan, I hope you stay around for awhile.

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - MISANTHROPE - 09-16-2018

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.  I have failed as a parent and a father.  Despite all of the dark sins and scars I bear on my soul, I have tried to bring my children up on a righteous path.  And, yet, the children shall repeat the sins of their fathers.  My poor, innocent child has come here of his own volition.   I beg of thee, Brothers and Sisters, not to burden the child with the sins of his father.  (As in whatever misdeeds, misfortunes and inappropriate behavior one may have witnessed at prior Hoodlum Gatherings.). However, for those so inclinded to tell stories out of school, shall I quote Ezekiel 25,17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.“

Hugs and kisses,

The Nine-Toed Rat Bastard
Misanthrope

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - Limey Pete - 09-16-2018

Alas there comes a time in every young man's life when his parents throw him out and he has to live homeless.
This forum will teach him how to survive that.

Tongue

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - Bartman - 09-16-2018

Hello Brogan, from a downstate Hoodlum. Please say hello to your Pops also. Standing by...

Bart

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - Tn Ridge Rover - 09-19-2018

Welcome!!!

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - Karen Hood - 09-29-2018

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum!!

-K

RE: Thrope in training - New Member - Willie - 10-02-2018

Great to have some new blood around here. Speaking of blood, how about showing a pic of your old mans missing toe?!? Hope he didn't use if for fish bait.