Hoods Woods New Hoodlums Forum
Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Printable Version

+- Hoods Woods New Hoodlums Forum (http://forum.hoodswoods.net)
+-- Forum: Hoodlum Skills Forums (http://forum.hoodswoods.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Welcome To The Hoodlums (http://forum.hoodswoods.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) (/showthread.php?tid=49702)

Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - 90 North - 01-13-2018

Thug $125, Punk $100 K-bar $60 Tops Hoodlum $500 photos in order of initial text. Photos available, pristine cold
condition. (830) 928-7033

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - wmerrin - 01-13-2018

90North was a long-time member of the forum and Karen has approved this listing of his knives. We are saddened by his loss.

Wally

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Grizzly Dave - 01-13-2018

John was a very nice gentleman

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Tn Ridge Rover - 01-13-2018

He will be missed.

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Karen Hood - 01-13-2018

We loved John. And we want to best for his wife Lee. She has some really nice blades to pass on to someone.

-K

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Bill Hay - 01-13-2018

If I didn't already have all of these, I would jump on them. Great blades, good prices, and I don't think they are available any more. Someone should add them to their collection while they are still available to the Hoodlums.

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Adapt-Overcome-Conquer - 01-16-2018

Ill be taking all but the Hoodlum Big Grin

if no one snaps em up before I do....

AOC

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Adapt-Overcome-Conquer - 01-16-2018

(01-13-2018, 01:04 AM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: John was a very nice gentleman

John would have either laughed or punched ya for that remark Grizz, he spoke highly of you as well Angel Big Grin Cool

he was a fine gentleman indeed...I liked him a lot. Although rather than fine gentleman he would have much preferred to be called one tough bad ass old crazy mother! Or as he use to say "not bad for a poor boy from Arkansas.... who couldn't swim"

The guy worked as a medic and pilot in Nam-2 tours I believe, also was a sprayer against mosquito death over there...helped patch up some guy who went on to get a purple heart for those injuries....he worked in the Tektite habitat after that, a standby for the Navy divers, dealing with this pompous ass named Jaques Cousteau (his words not mine) and sustained major burns to his hands and face when a CO2 tank exploded on him....he was even friends with dudes in the French Foreign Legion and they toughened him up further-- taught him to drink AND LIKE nasty ol' rotten 40% Algerian wine...he never had children but would have made a wonderful dad...he and Lee had fur babies (donkies?) and a diabetic dog.

He even crashed his plane and was a quadriplegic for over a year---they said he would never walk again, he walked out of there...moral of the story is DONT ever tell a hoodlum they can not do something or you will end up eating those words.

I know he is in heaven now.

AOC

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Jimbo - 01-17-2018

(01-16-2018, 09:25 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: Ill be taking all but the Hoodlum Big Grin

AOC

Some nice additions to your selection of knifes.

RE: Estate Sale (90 North's Widow) - Adapt-Overcome-Conquer - 01-23-2018

(01-17-2018, 11:22 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 09:25 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: Ill be taking all but the Hoodlum Big Grin

AOC

Some nice additions to your selection of knifes.

Oh hell yeah...I'm gonna be like a kid at Christmas...only way to justify this is they are amazing knives by our founders AND they once belonged to a friend and great hoodlum....so I didn't catch too much flak from Joe Rolleyes  not too much....

AOC