Hoods Woods New Hoodlums Forum

Full Version: Daylight Savings Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang, just a reminder that tonight is the time to change your clocks!!!
Also a good time to change batteries in smoke detectors and other battery devices you depend upon.....
I'm for getting rid of this time change crap.

The old Indian when told about it said, "Only the white man thinks that by cutting off the bottom of a blanket and sewing it to the top can he make it longer."

I say it's all about training the sheeple.
Theophilus
(03-10-2018, 11:13 PM)Theophilus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm for getting rid of this time change crap.

The old Indian when told about it said, "Only the white man thinks  that by cutting off the bottom of a blanket and sewing it to the top can he make it longer."

I say it's all about training the sheeple.
  Theophilus

amen, Amen, AMEN!!!

I hate Daylight Saving Time, although now that I am retired it doesn't interfere with my sleep nearly as much as when I was working, but I still hate it!   Angry
(03-10-2018, 03:22 PM)Bill Hay Wrote: [ -> ]Hey gang, just a reminder that tonight is the time to change your clocks!!!

That just sucks! Changing clocks.  How foolish can you get! Heck, every year I have to buy new clocks to change out to Daylight saving time! I can't find a clock recycling place to give my old clocks to, so I just throw them away! What if they just made a clock that would show the time before and after Daylight savings time. Then I wouldn't have to buy a new clock every year! Confused

Now, I have a pile of clocks left over from previous DST changes Angry
Get an "atomic" clock and never worry about changing it again. It will update every day. They derive their accuracy from the time-of-day radio signal broadcast from the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
(03-10-2018, 05:51 PM)ddennis2 Wrote: [ -> ]Also a good time to change batteries in smoke detectors and other battery devices you depend upon.....

around here when the blonde/grey cooks i refer to them as a cooking timer !!!